Stonyhurst College is situated close to the picturesque village of Hurst Green in the heart of the Lancashire countryside and boasts a 2,500 acre campus, encompassing a range of historic buildings, beautifully landscaped gardens, and extensive grounds. The very first glimpse of the College from its mile-long drive, known as ‘The Avenue’ is quite simply breathtaking and will leave an enduring and lasting impression on each and every student.
The on-site sports and recreational facilities are second to none and include:
- Competition-sized, indoor heated swimming pool
- 9-hole golf course
- Outdoor all-weather pitch for football, hockey, etc.
- Large indoor sports hall for badminton, basketball, etc.
- Squash and tennis courts
- Extensive playing fields, including football, rugby and cricket pitches
- Shooting range and archery equipment
- Fishing ponds
- Recreation rooms