Limited spaces available for entry into Year 5, Year 6 and Year 7.
Owing to increasing demand, Stonyhurst St Mary's Hall is expanding entry at Years 5, 6 and 7, with the next Entrance Examinations for Years 5 and 6 on Saturday 9th March 2024 for those interested in September 2024 entry. Limited places are available. If you would like to learn more, please contact the Stonyhurst St Mary's Hall Registrar, Sarah Morrison, by emailing email@example.com.
Complete the relevant short form below to secure your child's place at the next Entrance Examination for their Year group.
*Please note for Year 7 that an application must be made first*
- A broad, bespoke curriculum, giving children the opportunity to play a huge variety of sports, enjoy a rich experience of performing arts, learn new skills, including foreign languages, and make new friends with children from across the globe.
- Year 6 marks the end of the primary stage, with Years 7 and 8 still in the prep environment serving as a transitional 'middle school', allowing for personal growth and leadership development before moving up to the College for senior education.
- Many parents know that their children are not ready to move to a senior school environment at 11 and are instead seeking another path to avoid what can be a very stressful transition.
- The school doesn't rely on SATS, instead providing parents with clear subject assessments for each child in line with national expectations and prioritising individual learning journeys and wellbeing.
- The prep school provides a fee-inclusive day from 8am to 6pm, including extra-curricular activities and evening meals, making it excellent value for busy working parents, with homework also done at school.