An independent school...
Stonyhurst is an independent school, overseen by a board of governors who agree the fee levels each year. Stonyhurst is excellent value for money and sits at a very competitive level compared to schools of a similar type.
|Stonyhurst College||Per Annum||Per Term|
|UK - Full Boarding||£36,600||£12,200|
|Rest of the World - Full Boarding||£39,300||£13,100|
|Flexi-Boarding (2 nights)||£25,590||£8,530|
|Stonyhurst St Mary's Hall||Per Annum||Per Term|
|UK - Full Boarding*||£27,900||£9,300|
|Rest of the World - Full Boarding*||£31,500||£10,500|
|Flexi-Boarding (2 nights)||£22,440||£7,480|
Day (Figures Y7 & Rudiments Y8)*
|Day (Lower Elements Y5 & Upper Elements Y6)*||£15,600||£5,200|
|Day (Lower Preparatory Y3 & Upper Preparatory Y4)*||£13,500||£4,500|
|Hodder House (Y1 & Y2 Reception & Nursery)*||£9,300||£3,100|
|Nursery session (am) 08:00 to 13:00||£35 per session (includes hot lunch)|
|Nursery session (pm) 13:00 to 16:00||£21 per session|
|Occasional boarding per night/stay (dependent on availability)||£60|
All fees are reviewed annually in the Easter Term with any change applying from the following September.
- timetabled teaching classes
- lunch and supper for day students
- accommodation and all main meals for boarding students
- each pupil from Lower Elements to Rhetoric shall have full and sole use of a personalised Microsoft laptop computer provided and supported by Stonyhurst
- laundry service for boarders
- books and stationery that the pupil will require while at Stonyhurst
- the majority of activities that take place on the Stonyhurst estate
- personal accident insurance in case of serious injury
- *all curricular visits and trips for St Mary’s Hall
Take the next step
We would love to welcome you and your child/children to the Stonyhurst family. Our Virtual Private Visits are your opportunity to find out more about Stonyhurst.
We understand that a Stonyhurst education is not affordable for everyone which is why we have a number of bursaries available for children joining Stonyhurst from 11+ onwards (see the School’s Admissions Policy). On occasions, exceptions are made to this rule, with decisions being at the discretion of the Headmasters and Bursar. All bursaries are awarded at the discretion of the Governors, with the Headmasters, Bursar and the Clerk to the Governors being responsible for the management and coordination of the process.