Stonyhurst St. Mary's Hall is a springboard to a life of purpose. We empower our boys and girls to be the best that they can be, shaping leaders of the future who carry a sense of purpose and a desire to make the world a better place. As we guide every pupil through their own individual academic, sporting, creative, spiritual and emotional journey, we watch with great pride as our boys and girls grow to be men and women for others.
Quant Je Puis - 'As Much As I Can'.
- Broad curriculum allows students to follow their interests
- Outward looking and inclusive Catholic boarding school
- Students are encouraged to become their best selves, give back to the world and aspire to great heights academically
- Specialist pathways for pupils with academic, musical and sporting strengths.
- IGCSE results above worldwide norms.
- Results in the International Baccalaureate above worldwide norms.
The 2019/2020 Academic Year marks a very important anniversary: the 20th anniversary of full co-education at Stonyhurst. Read all about these last 20 years below.
We provide an exceptional education in the Jesuit tradition and prepare students for successful and fulfilling lives in the modern world.
If you believe that Stonyhurst St. Mary's Hall could be the best private school for your son or daughter, the admissions section below provides information about the application process for UK and international applicants, plus other information that you will find useful in guiding your decision.
was a pupil here
was founded in 1806
the oldest prep school in England
3 Rugby World cup winners
with a rich heritage adhering to the Jesuit tradition