Stonyhurst St. Mary's Hall is a springboard to a life of purpose. We empower our boys and girls to be the best that they can be, shaping leaders of the future who carry a sense of purpose and a desire to make the world a better place. As we guide every pupil through their own individual academic, sporting, creative, spiritual and emotional journey, we watch with great pride as our boys and girls grow to be men and women for others.
Quant Je Puis - 'As Much As I Can'.
'With the oldest museum in the English speaking world and five libraries at their disposal, it's no wonder academic results are strong. Success extends outside the classroom: the girls' cricket team are the 2020 indoor champions, Little Shop of Horrors was a hit, and, thanks to a pupil led initiative, a Syrian refugee family now lives happily in the local community. 'Quant je puis' indeed.'
- Broad curriculum allows students to follow their interests
- Outward looking and inclusive Catholic boarding school
- Students are encouraged to become their best selves, give back to the world and aspire to great heights academically
- Specialist pathways for pupils with academic, musical and sporting strengths.
- IGCSE results above worldwide norms.
- Results in the International Baccalaureate above worldwide norms.
We provide an exceptional education in the Jesuit tradition and prepare students for successful and fulfilling lives in the modern world.
If you believe that Stonyhurst St. Mary's Hall could be the best private school for your son or daughter, the admissions section below provides information about the application process for UK and international applicants, plus other information that you will find useful in guiding your decision.
Call Admissions: 01254 827073
was a pupil here
was founded in 1806
the oldest prep school in England
3 Rugby World cup winners
with a rich heritage adhering to the Jesuit tradition