General Practitioner Clinics
The School General Practitioners (GP’s) are Dr Susie Owen, Dr Ian Ibbotson, and Dr Jennifer Fairwood.
Castle Medical Practice, Railway View Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 2DG.
+44 (0) 1200 413535
- How often do the GP's visit?
- Do I have to register my child with the GP?
- Can my child attend a GP appointment on their own?
- What if I need ongoing medical attention?
- How do the GP's support the Stonyhurst Health Centre team?
- What happens if my child becomes unwell?
- Do I need to inform teaching staff if my child becomes unwell?
- What if my child can't attend lessons due to illness?
- What if my child requires urgent hospital treatment?
- How will my child be transported to hospital?
- Will I be informed if my child requires hospitalisation?